Release of the Area-Based Closure Program Mapping ToolVIEW PDF (130.43 KB)
Release Date: Aug 30, 2018
A mapping tool for the area-based closure program is now available in OneStop for companies to collaborate on proposed area-based closure projects. Once projects are confirmed, licensees can request an alternative suspension under Directive 013 through OneStop.
Companies intending to submit information on area-based closure projects will need to ensure they have the following:
- a valid business associate (BA) code
- a valid digital data submissions (DDS) system account to login to OneStop
Your DDS administrators must assign new roles to your DDS users, which may include consulting companies who are submitting on your behalf. The new roles are as follows:
- Area-Based Closure Submit – enables users to access OneStop and submit area-based closure project information. Includes the “Area Based Closure Save” and “Area-Base Closure Search” roles.
- Area-Based Closure Save – enables users to access OneStop and save area-based closure project information. Includes the “Area-Based Closure Search” role.
- Area-Based Closure Search – enables users to access OneStop. Users cannot save or submit area-based closure project information but can view them.
This is the first time service providers are able to submit information for themselves. To do so, they will need a user account that has the area-based closure submit role for their own company. If also acting on behalf of other companies, the service provider will also need a second account for the delegated roles assigned by the companies they are acting on behalf of.
Industry sessions for OneStop training can be found on the AER events page.
A system outage will be scheduled to implement the area-based closure map tool. Further information about this outage will be posted on our System & Tools portal on our website, www.aer.ca.
If you have questions about OneStop, please contact the AER’s Customer Contact Centre by phone at 403-297-8311 (1-855-297-8311, toll free) or by email at email@example.com.
<original signed by>
Executive Vice President