The Alberta Energy Regulator will undergo a full systems outage from 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 25 until midnight on Monday, February 29 in order to upgrade its computer infrastructure.
This outage will affect all AER systems and tools, including:
- Abandoned Well Map (the GeoDiscover Map would still work)
- AER Order System
- Base of Groundwater Protection Query Tool
- Coal Mine Maps
- Digital Data Submission (DDS)
- Electronic Application Submission (EAS)
- Integrated Application Registry Query (IAR)
- Proceeding Search
- Scheme Approval Area Map Viewer
- Well Spacing Map
All systems are expected to be functioning by Tuesday, March 1.
Please note: Some URLs will change after this outage. If you have bookmarked a system for your convenience, please go through the Systems & Tools page after this outage is complete and update your bookmarks.
This outage does not affect the Energy and Environmental 24-Hour Response Line, which can still be reached at 1-800-222-6514.