Bulletin 2011-24: Volumetric Reporting Submission Errors and Noncompliance Fees Related to Waste Plant Reporting – Shadow Billing Extension
VIEW PDF (42.30 KB)
Volumetric Reporting Submission Errors and Noncompliance Fees Related to Waste Plant Reporting – Shadow Billing Extension
Aug 12, 2011
In March 2011, the Energy Resources Conservation Board (ERCB) implemented twelve waste plant reporting error messages that have been administered through a shadow billing process in accordance with ERCB Bulletin 2011-05 Volumetric Reporting Submission Errors and Noncompliance Fees Released to Waste Plant Reporting. Due to a required change to the formula used to determine the percentage of inventory adjustment, the ERCB has extended the shadow billing period to the December 2011 production month.
Shadow Billing and Payable Invoices
- Shadow billing commenced with the March 2011 production month and will end with the December 2011 production month, an extension from the original date ending on the August 2011 production month.
- Shadow billing and payable invoices will be loaded into the Ministry Invoices and Statements area of the Petroleum Registry of Alberta.
- If an error is not cleared by the ERCB volumetric deadline, it will continue to appear on the shadow billing invoice each month until it has been corrected.
- Payable noncompliance invoices will commence with the January 2012 production month.
- Errors incurred and not corrected during the shadow billing period will be invoiced at the time payable invoices are implemented and as detailed in Bulletin 2011-05 released March 3, 2011.
- Errors incurred and not corrected prior to and including the February 2010 production month will appear in the noncompliance report, but will not be included in the shadow billing or payable invoice.
Any questions regarding these changes may be directed to the Production Accounting Help Line at 403-297-8952, extension 3, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<original signed by>
Information and Systems Services Branch