Legal Header

Companies must complete and submit forms in accordance with our Public Lands Act application requirements. Many of the forms listed below are hosted by Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP). Visit the AEP's Forms page for more information.

Please be aware that forms may be removed from this page as we continue to transfer application processes to OneStop.


  • Consent of Occupant – Form B [DOC]
  • Consent of Occupant – Form C [DOC]
  • General Assignment of Disposition [DOC]
  • No Entry cancellation requests – available in EDS
  • Oil Sands Exploration Application Variance Form [PDF]
  • Roadway Watercourse Crossing Inspection Form [DOC]