The following Remediation and Reclamation processes must now be complete through the OneStop Platform:
- Applications for reclamation certificates
- The Record of Site Condition form (Note: This includes the associated professional report(s) that the Record of Site Condition form is attached to)
Please be aware that forms may be removed from this page as we continue to transfer application processes to the tool. Information on how to complete OneStop applications and submissions can be found within the Quick Reference Guide page.
- Application for Exemption from Requirement to Obtain a Reclamation Certificate Due to Presence of an Overlapping Activity [PDF]
- Contamination Review for Reclamation Submission Checklist [PDF]
- Limited Remediation Certificate Application [PDF]
- Professional Declaration for Reclamation Certificate Application [PDF]
- Reclamation Certification Application – Declaration Form [PDF]
- Record of Site Condition* [PDF] [How-to Document]**
- Remedial Action Plan Checklist [PDF]
- Site-Based Remediation Certificate Application Form [PDF]
- Subsoil Salinity Tool Assessment Checklist [PDF]
*The AER will only accept the PDF format of the Record of Site Condition if it is required under an Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (EPEA) approval for mining operations, which will continue to be submitted to @email.
**The How-to Document applies to the PDF version of the Record of Site Condition. For information on how to complete the OneStop Record of Site Condition, visit the OneStop Quick Reference Guide.
Please note: The Microsoft Word format has been provided for your convenience. The AER will not accept any modifications to the wording of these documents.