Companies must complete and submit forms in accordance with our liability management requirements. These forms are associated with the following liability management programs:
- Mine Financial Security Program
- Oilfield Waste Liability (OWL) Program
- Site-Specific Liability Assessments
Learn more about these programs on our Liability Management Programs and Processes page.
This page also contains a form for companies wanting to submit a working interest cost claim. The entire process for working interest claims is set out on the Orphan Well Association’s website under Producers > Working Interest Claims
Mine Financial Security Program (MFSP)
Oilfield Waste Liability (OWL) Program
Our requirements under this program are detailed in Directive 075: Oilfield Waste Liability (OWL) Program.
- Appendix 6: Facility Netback Calculation Form [DOC] [PDF]
- Appendix 7: Facility Liability Declaration Form [DOC] [PDF]
Orphan Wells, Pipelines, and Facilities
- Working Interest Cost Claim [PDF] This form works best when downloaded then opened using Adobe Acrobat.
Site-Specific Liability Assessments (SLA)
Our requirements under this program are detailed in Directive 001: Requirements for Site-Specific Liability Assessments in Support of the ERCB's Liability Management Programs.
- Form 001-A to 001-D [XLS]
- Form 001-E to 001-F [DOC] [PDF]
- Appendix 2 Form 001 A to F [DOC] [PDF]
- All Directive 001 Forms [ZIP]
Please note: The Microsoft Word format has been provided for your convenience. The AER will not accept any modifications to the wording of these documents.