Published every Thursday, our regulatory change report summarizes for both industry and the public our regulatory initiatives for the current fiscal year (April 1–March 31). The report and its categories reflect our strategic priorities.
How to Browse
Users can browse regulatory initiatives in the following categories for the current fiscal year:
- Planned – regulatory changes that are planned.
- In progress – regulatory changes that have been approved and are under way.
- Completed – regulatory changes that have been completed and published.
- Suspended – regulatory changes that have been suspended.
Review the Report
Thank you to those who participated in this year’s stakeholder survey of the Regulatory Change Report.
Based on your feedback, we have revised the layout of the Excel-based report. Changes include adding a Consultation Status column and combining the Regulatory Instruments Affected and Link to Web Page columns. The revised report is posted below. You are welcome to provide additional feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 30, 2019. We will then finalize the new report layout.
- Revised Regulatory Change Report [XLSX] (August 2019 data)
- Revised Log of Changes to Regulatory Change Report [XLSX] (August 2019 data)