OneStop Outage & Updates
OneStop Outage – Monthly Maintenance Release
OneStop will be unavailable on December 7 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please save your drafts in the tool before the outage. After the outage, clear your web browser’s cache to access the latest version of OneStop.
Enhancements, Fixes & Bulletins
Use the Onestop Application Query Tool to access the status on and attachments associated with OneStop applications.
OneStop: Our Automated Review Technology
As part of our Integrated Decision Approach, we have changed the way companies apply to the AER. OneStop, our application review technology, dramatically reduces application processing timelines and wait times for companies while improving regulatory oversight.
When an operator submits an application into OneStop, the technology uses a complex set of rules to determine the necessary level of review. Lower risk applications (or components of an application) can be approved automatically through OneStop within minutes, as they’re considered routine with no impact on people or the environment. All other applications (or components of an application) are redirected to technical experts for additional review.
- reclamation certification applications;
- new and amendment applications for well and pipeline licences under Directive 056;
- well licence applications, amendments, information updates, and cancellations;
- new, amendment, and renewal applications under Public Lands Act;
- new and amendment applications under the Water Act;
- monthly and annual leak survey reports and annual performance reports under Directive 084: Requirements for Hydrocarbon Emission Controls and Gas Conservation in the Peace River Area;
- annual dehydrator benzene inventory form (inventory) for actual past calendar year performance under Directive 039: Revised Program to Reduce Benzene Emissions from Glycol Dehydrators;
- annual mandatory and voluntary closure spend targets, program commitment, closure activity and spend submissions and the area-based closure mapping tool;
- reports related to surface abandonments, initial suspension, industry inspections and reactivation under Directive 13: Suspension Requirements for Wells;
- reports related to well surface abandonment under Directive 20: Well Abandonment;
- annual methane emissions (including vent gas and fugitive emissions) report under Directive 060: Upstream Petroleum Industry Flaring, Incinerating and Venting;
- daily tour reports; and
- the following notifications:
- Code of Practice notifications under the Water Act;
- pipeline construction activities, including new line construction, liner installation, new line test, existing line test, and liner test;
- flaring and venting notifications;
- and contraventions associated with flaring and venting operations that require notification under the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act.
- OneStop Applications Summary [Tableau]
- OneStop Business Rules Analysis [Tableau]
- Public Lands Disposition Site Entry Notification with Forest Management Agreement Report [Tableau]