Wells Functionality Moving to OneStop
Release Date: November 02, 2020
On November 26, 2020, we will release new functionality for well licences to the OneStop platform:
- Amendments: All amendments to well licences
- Re-entries: Applications to re-enter an abandoned wellbore by a company other than the original licence holder
- Deepenings: Applications to deepen a well while the rig is on a hole
- Cancellations: Internal and external cancellation processes for well licences
- Information Updates: Updates by licensees to certain well licence information post-rig release, including bottomhole updates as the result of a directional survey. Bottomhole updates will now be initiated by industry.
Details on other enhancements and fixes will be made available at the time of release in the “What’s New” document, found on the OneStop landing page under “Enhancements and Fixes”.
We will schedule a system outage to implement these new changes. The outage notice will be posted on our Systems and Tools portal on our website, www.aer.ca and the OneStop landing page.
Training and support materials
Following the software release, we will hold training sessions on the new functionality. More information can be found on the Event page.
New and amended quick reference guides (QRGs) will also be posted on the OneStop landing page. These support well amendments and cancellations.
Directive 056: Energy Development Applications and Schedules and Manual: 012 Energy Development Applications Procedures and Schedules, will be updated to reflect the latest software release.
If you have questions about OneStop or this bulletin, contact the AER’s Customer Contact Centre by Phone at 403-297-8311 (1-855-297-8311 toll free) or by email at @email.