The Alberta Energy Regulator will undergo a full systems outage from 6:00 p.m. Thursday, October 29 to 6:00 a.m. Monday, November 2 in order to update its computer infrastructure.
This outage will affect all AER systems and tools, including the following:
- the AER ordering system
- the base of groundwater protection query tool
- coal mine maps
- digital data submission (DDS)
- the electronic assignments program
- integrated application registry query (IAR)
- proceeding search
- public notice of application
- publication of decision
- the scheme approval area map
- the well spacing map
All systems are expected to be functioning by Monday, November 2, 2015.
In conjunction with this outage, the Core Research Centre will be closed all day on Friday, October 30, 2015.
This outage does not affect the Energy and Environmental 24-Hour Response Line, which can still be reached at 1-800-222-6514.